Love All Creature and World

1. Reflection

In the past, I often bathed with a lot of water in the bathtub. I have a large family of 7. Automatic usage of a lot of water will add to the pollution of water from the rest of our bath water. Sometimes in the past, we also used excessive use of tap water and forgot to turn off the water tap so that the water overflowed and resulted in wasteful use of water at home.

2. Action Now

Now, because most of my sisters are married, there is less use of water in our homes. In the past, I often forgot to turn off the water tap, and let it run away, but now after seeing the water crisis in a dry country, my family and I care more and save more water. always turn off the water tap if it is felt to be enough for bathing.

3. Action Plan

Then my family planted trees around the waterways to minimize air pollution. Trees can absorb water from the soil and are used for the survival of the surrounding ecosystem. so that water pollution will be reduced.

4. Wisdom 

There are many impacts of water pollution, some of which are : 
- disease In humans, drinking or consuming polluted water will adversely affect health. Contaminated water can cause diseases such as typhus, cholera, hepatitis and various other diseases.
 - Damage to the ecosystem Ecosystems are very dynamic and respond to even the smallest environmental changes. Water pollution can cause the entire ecosystem to be damaged if left unchecked. Eutrophication
 - Eutrification is the entry of chemicals in water bodies that encourage the growth of algae (algae). This algae forms a layer above a pond or lake and then reduces oxygen in water bodies. As a result, the aquatic life will be affected.
 - Food chain disorders Water pollution causes a negative impact on the food chain. Disruption in the food chain occurs when poisons and pollutants in water are consumed by aquatic animals (fish, shellfish, etc.) which are then consumed by humans.

5. Love 

We must love our earth, we must maintain the quality of water so as not to be polluted by pollution. My family planted trees in the back of the house to minimize water pollution. Besides that, my family also saves more water usage because we don't want to pollute the water environment more severely.

6. Promise

 a.) I will use my best use of water.
 b.) My family and I will be more concerned with water cleanliness, by not using excessive use and planting trees.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Personal Letter

Explanation Text