Reservation

Patient: good morning, excuse me is this with Lavalette hospital?

Receptionist: good morning, yes Lavalette here, is there anything we can help you with?

Patient: Yes, I want to order a queue number to check in there in 2 hours

Receptionist: All right, with whom, sir?

Patient: Mark is with me in Surabaya, 25 years old. I will come there in 2 hours for inspection.

Receptionist : Alright sir, reservation has been made, thank you good morning.

Patient: good morning
........
Patient: Sorry, I'm Mark from Surabaya who ordered the screening queue early

Receptionist : this is your queue number, please wait in the waiting room, sir

Patient: thank you

Receptionist : You're welcome
.......
Doctor: patient number 158, please enter

Patient: Good morning doctor, I want to have my health checked because I have a runny nose and diarrhea since 5 days ago

Doctor: good morning Mr. Mark, well please lie down I'll check your situation

Patient: yes doctor

Doctor: This is severe, Mr. Mark, you need to be tested. You may have corona virus.

Patient: Alright doctor, how are the results. Do I have corona virus?

Doctor: According to the examination, Mr. Mark is positive for COVID-19. You must be treated immediately and isolated so that the situation does not worsen, please wear a mask and physical contact first. please move to a room for further treatment

Patient: okay doctor, thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Personal Letter

Explanation Text